Getting free views is no easy task unless you have a well established social network. Starting a Youtube channel from scratch will take time, effort, focus and a lot of patience. That’s not to say sometimes you can get lucky.
Some of the most common ways to get your Channel off the ground is to use some of the following steps.
- Post videos on topics people are searching for. You can use Google Keyword Planner to get an idea of search volumes. Once you’ve identified a subject make sure you Title your video using the Search Term you want to rank for both in YouTube and Google search results.
- Right a good description outlining what the video is about. Also make sure you include your keywords in the audio of your video. YT can translate the audio to text which helps them determine if your video is relevant in Search.
- Use Tags to organize your video. YT uses these tags to help understand what your video is about.
- Once your video has been made public make sure to post the Link on every social networking site you can. Sites like http://www.facebook.com , http://www.tumblr.com and don’t forget to Tweet it on http://www.twitter.com
- If you run a blog make sure you embed the video on similar content pages. If your video is about Pet Care, make sure you embed the video in a blog post about Pet Care.
- Another idea is to use a site like Fiverr to buy backlinks to your video. This will help you to get a better ranking in Google Search.
- If you can find similar videos on your topic you should try to post it as a Video Response to their videos. If you get approved it can help you drive fresh views to your video.
- Allow other to post a video response to your video. You might get spam but it helps to get you internal backlinks which will drive your video rank up in Google Search.
With these eight tips you can experiment on getting free http://www.youtub-views.com from a variety of sites and strategies.
Remember your video is judged by the number on your viewcounter. The more you have the more popular you appear and the more trust users will have with your content. If people trust your channel they will be more likely to share and like your content.